Saturday, November 17, 2007

23 Things; Number 23

I guess my main feeling right now is joy that I managed to finish this. I was certain for some time that I would not.

The exciting thing is seeing just how many new resources libraries have to provide information to the public. The Web 2.0 is dissolving the boundaries between them and us. (Whomever them and us happen to be. It's a fill in the blank sentence.) It's bringing knowledge down from the mount and delivering it to the people. Web 2.0 has done more for information sharing since the creation of the printing press. Is this stuff epic, or what!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.